- Wikileak guys/gals
- Illinois Governors
- Hotel Alcatraz (A London resort—go figure)
- Editors of London newspapers
- Nigerian scammers
- Folks who chose to relieve themselves inappropriately—
especially when trying to make a point out of pee
- Followers of stupid crowds
- Not just the guy or gal committing the robber, but the guy or gal sitting in the back seat, along for the ride.
- Former presidential candidates
- A-list stars for crossing protesting injustices
- One of the creators of The Kony 2012 Documentary, public masturbation (just a detainment, really)
- Former Rutgers’s student pulling egregious pranks on former student
- Crazy Bullies wanting a crazy pass for the crime he or she committed
- High School students bringing guns to school for sale
- Investment Brokers whose commissions and salaries are enough (to them) that they have to embezzle clients
- Bigot Vigilantes, without cause
I could go on and on, but I’ll stop right there. Of course, I consider these examples serious and scary, and I’m not judging (‘cause that’s really scary, and dangerous).
I’m just sayin’ don’t get so uppity about going to jail/prison, just slow your roll, think stuff over. Anger, hurt, misunderstandings—out-of-control, and snap emotional decisions can land you in strange consequences. And remember—there, but for the grace of God; go I. Sadly, I’ve been there, too, and I was given grace. Whew! (I’m still living and learning.)
If you think you’re slick, why don’t you get slick enough to use your slickness for good, not evil. The ultimate return is much greater. Together, let us live to change a heart and a mindset for the good of mankind, from the inside out. That’s my goal, and the mission of The Prison Plumb Line.